She learned that: your life is a story worth telling, and your narrative can be expressed in many ways. Traveling, reading, and writing are the ways she personally does it best, & this site is about how one girl & her stories inspired a literary-chic lifestyle.
Welcome to Pleats & Keats. The drama, beauty, and excitement of what we read is tangible in our everyday lives. Readers, writers, souls with wanderlust and lovers of Ladurée macarons, let’s get inspired together.
I’ve decided to turn my literature degree (gathering dust under my copy of Romeo & Juliet), travel experiences (finding true love), and obsession with Dior (Miss Chérie), into a collection of stories and vignettes of my lifestyle.
Let me help you to find the story in your lifestyle according to you. It’s unique and interesting because you are.
Maybe that means rewriting old fairytales, or catching a one-way ticket to Paris. Maybe it means coming back from France just to kiss Boston goodbye and moving to Bangkok. But whatever it means, I think life is always better with beautiful things and a book.
May your coffee be strong, your novels long, and your travels guided by those lovely temptresses, beauty and adventure.
More about me?
- My dog is my soulmate, besides that other guy I met in Paris.
- Gone with the wind is my favorite book.
- I refer to Shakespeare as “The Bard.”
- Like literature, languages are a passion of mine & I’m fluent in French & Thai.
- But I’m atrocious at geometry, and maps are a mystery to me.
- My other loves are the piano, ballet, watercolor painting, and salami.
- Midnight coffees are my favorite. I’ll never choose tea.
Let’s get in touch! Contact me & read the story here